Monday, September 07, 2009

To my fans....

when i 'fly'? what i doing recently? where i study? which country? how many years? coming back holidays? how's uni.. still haven't gao dim? .........................

Well friends, I'm going to settle my visa tomorrow morning! I'm going to read (M)MORSE in University of Warwick, UK (Yes i have given up LSE for so many reasons). For those who wants to know what MORSE is, it's a degree/master program dealing with maths, operational research, stats, econs, actuarial & financial maths. More info, check their website!! lol If i do master, it would be 4 years and by then only i will decide whether to come back Malaysia. Don't misunderstand! I love Malaysia, my family, friends and music here! 有国才有家 有家才有我 坐在这里跟你‘大写唱歌’......

Yes I'm flying soon! probably 1st Oct morning? (my girl flying to Oxford then..)
or 2nd Oct midnight?....... see how lah =P

For now! i want more fun... haha.. travel to Ipoh, Johor.... or even port dickson again! haha.. see got gang or not first... friends and best friends are welcome to join. application starts now! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment