Sunday, October 04, 2009

Arrived safely

Thanks guys!
- for the presents:


Quite useful although it was a mistake :)
UK plug is the same as MYS plug




 'cool wet' =.=!!   i said purple lah!!
thx anyway, although i only used trice.

 lol.... i mean the rabbit, not book. handmade bookmark!










*and not forgot to mention a special gift from special someone :) that's really lovely.

- and for sending me off:





(including both of you who called me ya...)


It was really a great day for me! especially the album
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=2679744&id=6660333090
Chui Ling, i will translate it soon! i have a south korean housemate - whole fridge is his kimchi.. yeee... =(

I'm planning to apply to train in Deloitte during my summer. Hope i can come back before that.. as in Easter holiday..

miss ya

2 comments: