Wednesday, July 07, 2010

TM NET

Few reasons why tmnet sxxxs

I called to complain about an internet connection failure. Belowe are some interesting conversation between me and 'agent'


Me: Unfortunately i'm not at my computer and modem coz i dun have a landline upstairs, but i do know the DSL light ....
Agent A: can you see the modem lights here? Because we need customer to be in front of modem...
Me: No i cant it's upstairs, why not you call me on my mobile in a minute i'll just go upstairs immediately
Agent A: No our company policies is that we don't call the customer.. ok Mr Chiam what i would advice you is you try to be at the computer, switch on your computer, and give us a call so we can try our best to help you.
Me: Alright, but if you dont mind may i know your name? So i can refer to you when i call back in a minute.
Agent A: Mr. Chiam when you call us back, an agent will pick up your call and follow up with you, just tell them you have done the direct connection and ....

(ok whatever)

well, what kind of policy is that? If i dont have mobile means i'm gone? do you know how much it cost for a customer to call you with mobile and listen to all your verifications again, and ask the same questions again?
Certainly, in UK they call you back without question.

Agent B: (ask all the lengthly questions again, more than what i expected.)
I wasn't pissed because it's a she =P
No complaint for her, perhaps im biassed.

(line cut off accidentally while agent request me to restart my pc and modemn)


Me: Hi, I called here and i was talking to another agent, the line cut off accidentally, is there anyway i can trace back to the conversation?
Agent C: ok, may i know who is calling? Home line number? ID? ..
..
...
...
Me: sorry, are you following up?
Agent C: yes

bang!!!!! WTH you din even inform me, i thought you were trying to find out whom i spoke to.. and you and me all the verifications and teach me how to do all those experiments again!!
Note that i'm still using mobile!

nevermind, for those who think i'm too sensitive, here is a very good example:

Agent C: you're calling from KL ya.. so it's 03.. and 4024.. 63330..
Me: it's 6330..
Agent C: hold on ya.. 4024..63330
Agent C: excuse me sir I'm not able to connect to your home line..
me: brother, it's 8 digits ya..


well..
i carry on the rest of the conversation with much patient..

Good luck Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment