Monday, November 02, 2009

1st November :)

ah... such a special day :)

Birthday of my many friends :)Jiah Wen, Yi thong, Kim hui. . . . .
Happy birthday!

It's also some important date for me, some important anniversary date. Ya, story started two years ago on this date. I remembered we spent time after college, in a certain car, by that certain road. and i gave her my first 'present'.
Last anniversary we ended up arguing. I remember. She wasn't happy that didn't celebrate with her. I remember i planned to, but i had my band practice before that. And i remember i had no car. but then eventually i made it to her house by public transport. Well, i couldn't enjoy the night. She couldn't too. I want to say, i was the one who suffered everything, all you ever did was sitting at home, doing nothing but argue with me when i was trying the best for you. and i ended up leaving alone, walked back at late night in dangerous area. What did you do to help me? some concern and sincerity you gave, ya. That's the most you can give.

This year, you said you were emo when think of 1st Nov coming, you implied you still care for me. Well, don't bullshit ok? You could have come Northingham to meet me. I met so many friends, most i did not expect to see in UK, and see so many couples coming to meet up during the most famous annual event for Malaysian. Where were you? say study? don't bullshit, i have works too. It's 3.30am now and i just finished 50% assignment due tomorrow. (today) You could've come and if you wish, come Warwick for a weekend in a free bus. and not quarreling with me after attending emo concert(i thought u busy?), after i went for sports event and felt tired.

ok lah. 随你怎么想,反正接受不了大家就当噩梦。毕。

No comments:

Post a Comment