Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lost and found properties...

Eating at Warwick student card
- I found myself without that card. but was rushing to somewhere.. i thought i didnt search clearly. well.. when i came back, i searched again.. and again..
second day afternoon, as usual checking emails... oh my god (OMG) i received email saying my card is found, and is ready to be collected!
Yeah - got it back with same amount of credit insie :)

Student travelcard
- It was a lovely evening, cold, raining(slightly)... and i was on my way back home after lecture. Erm, first time in UK bus a girl sit beside me. Guess what, Asian (a bit pretty). Well, so i was bored and down in the bus.. and you know.. chemistry.. haha...
reached. i got down from the bus.. actually we talked to each other... excuse me(i was sitting inside).. ops sorry.. LOL  so after i got down, i looked into the bus, through sound proof window, and i saw her looking at me. So i looked back. Now she seemed interested. I'm sure she is looking at me, with her big round eyes and weird expression.. she wave her hand. Oh.. now i see, my student travelcard was in her hand.  =.=

The whole night i was thinking if i have name on that card. If yes, she can always add me in fb rite? after two days, i went to a reception to random check. OMG, they have it.

Money
- Someone added me on facebook, ah.... not the girl ya. haha.. He said he wanna discuss something with me. So i add. mayb some guy trying to publicise something?
"Hey i found plastic packet with money in it and it had a receipt of accommodation which had ur name on it. I gave that plastic packet which had the money to a warwick representitive who told me that they have a lost and found department. He told me that he will..... "

HAHA.. so now i wait le


Passport
-I've been very careful! everytime i take out my passport i'll be extra careful! why? i have no idea where i lost it!! haizz... I remembered i kept it safely in luggage, and i check twice to make sure it's fine (i was rushing to a megabus in the evening)
Damn, not in the luggage anymore, i cant find it anywhere, been week!. so i sent email to Malaysian Commision in London for enquiry. WTF, one week only reply!
ah... nvm anyway, i found it on my table in a book. Yeap i did keep it safely. the book was inside the luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment