Monday, November 30, 2009

My birthday..

This year was a good one :)

Most cherished one: Received so many wishes this year! more than 60 by text, more than 20 orally. Well, thanks to facebook =.=  a lot of people whom i don't know wished me..

Most celebrated one: total 3 celebration events. (small ones) haha... no cake no balloons :(

Most dramatic one: some soh mui suddenly say wanna come and wish me face to face, then come all the way to my place to 'celebrate', ended up i cooked dinner, supper, breakfast for her, and till now she din realise that she forgot to wish me birthday..

Bit disappointed? haha: friends supposed to come visit my house for some reason, ended up both teams cancelled plan.














One shot? haha... safety first..
took 40 seconds haha..





Mamak style mee + Wedges

Soup + Spaghetti + milk



Spagetti + Chinese potato

No comments:

Post a Comment