Monday, December 28, 2009

My experience in London

It's great to travel in London especially with big gang of 'LJ' friends. No doubt it's fun 'killing', healing, spying and accusing each other when we are free :)
Mafia!!!

Visited some places like Tower Bridge, Madam Tussauds Wax Musuem, China Town, Eye of London, House of Parliament,  Buckingham Palace, Oxford circus, Picadilly circus, etc. Frankly speak, London hasn't impressed me too much yet. Mayb i'm from KL - another great city indeed.
However, i have to admit the transportation system in London is very good. Tube(rail) was my primary transportation and I'm amazed that almost every point in the big city is connected well by tube. Standing on the city of London, I could never believe there is another 'city' of railway system beneath me.

Didn't manage to visit a lot of places actually. I arrived London on the 23th late evening. By the time i sort out my tube travelcard (Oyster Card - don't ask me! i dont know why they call that Oyster card) and meet/have dinner (10 Pounds per person :'C ) at China Town, it's already too late to visit any shops. So we went to see Eye of London (from far), and House of Parliament (from outside). Then other places on 24th. Fact is Wax Musuem is the only place we actually paid and explore.

25th is Christmas - No transportations at all, no shops open at all. No food, no travel - we stayed at room to play 'mafia'. 26th is Boxing day. That means there are sales in UK!! Oxford circus (Oxford St) is where all branded shops gather, just imagine an outdoor Pavilion KL. Woke up super early to 'grab' goods like Esprit, Topman, Zara, Levi's, CKJ, Guess, Nike, Puma...... yeap, sales are up to 70% and still i'm only able to buy intermediate products.. .. Spent Rm 700 there =.=

27th woke up early - Back to Coventry =) ahh.. Cov football team just lost....

Interesting event: There is this Nike Town London - building for Nike products. We were chatting with a staff while shopping. Suddenly, the staff looked excited and said: "hey buddy where you get this spec?", "oh.. I bought it from Malaysia, some UK Optical Shop","wow it's really nice.." then more staffs came to see my spec and discuss =.=  It seemed like having such spec is unbelievable and damn awesome. Well, never could I expect that. I come to think: could it be it's unbelievable because they have never created such product but someone happen to be wearing it?

Please ignore Everlast =.=!


Question: Is it a genuine product? =P


Create a football team? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment