Saturday, December 19, 2009

Spend money in UK

hmm.. surprisingly, there aint too much daily expenses to me. Food? well.. Indeed i spent less than what i did in Malaysia. It's only about 8 Ringgit now. However, I'm not those who don't enjoy life.. sometimes I do spend money to indulge my stomach :) that means a 1.99 item? like.. GoGo's chicken? well, note that 1.99 aint big money in UK. So averagely.... a 2.00 pounds per day?
fortunate enough for me to study in Coventry, and not London

I have almost everything necessary in the house coz I'm staying off campus, that means all household equipment provided by a kind local landlord. All i ever did was a 2.50 Pounds wok? 7 Pounds ironing board? yea..
In fact i'm getting the 3rd largest room in my area. (I suspect it's almost among all students of Warwick). Largest room would be the room above me, and second largest the room beside me. Three of us has largest living room in this area. Guess what, we're paying least. 260 per month INCLUSIVE bills.
fortunate for first year off campus student like us

Recently i'm obsessed about clothing though.. In fact, i have everything needed which i brought from Malaysia.
highest defence jacket(spaceman jacket, fat), trapper (hat) and glove i have... all very not fashionable and off brand
long johns which are sufficient for the winter (i think.. coz if not enough, just wear more..) note that i hate long johns.. ugly and not comfortable. kaki bulu very zo gai...
jeans i have, good looking pants i have, winter pants i have.. (winter pants + long john, 0 degree also nevermind lah.. sure boleh tahan.. just that leg a bit heavy lo)
well.. point is i hate fact that i have almost everything - means i cant buy .. i thought having a leather jacket is necessary.. well, dad suddenly bought it in China and mailed me.. well.. ok loh.. good also. happy.. saved my money..
so now's the plan. Buy myself a branded winter coat.. look nice and pro..  like this...





Ya... then i might not need to wear that fatty spaceman coat anymore. What else? I dont know lah.. shoes all have d. mayb an adidas jogging shoe? hmm.. or a real nice glove from Nike? or Everlast Beanie? yea.. you got it.. I'm obsessed about sports product now. very the.. I bought some :)


1. Slazenger Tennis Bag (i use for badminton)
2. Slazenger shower gel
3. Slazenger swimming suit
4. Nike goggle
5. Diadora jacket
6. Slazenger orange sports drink (hypertonic water)

Well, do not misunderstand. They're all not superior brand for the stuffs. But quality is still good in general. I bought all in necessity except the jacket. It's really nice and damn cheap. The bag is the cheapest in market now, i think i'm the only one who got that for this price. It's only 13 Pounds. try check out online.. Slazenger Quad Flex vs others. Swimming suit.. well i just get the cheapest.. shower gel got offer.. hey, kinda cool when u shower with sports gel after sports games.. google.. well, speedo is superior but choose nike coz suits me. Sports drink?? thirsty lo..Slazenger? Like i said.. it's coolest ever. why? we can discuss in detail soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment