Sunday, December 13, 2009

You Can't Tell What Will Happen Next

Many things are unpredictable. You Can't Tell What Will Happen Next!

Would like to share some cases.. they could be funny  =P

Some of you may know I have a damn ugly must very 'tahan cold' jacket which i bought from China. The fat fat black jacket. Guess what. that saved me when i was sick.

Some day ago, i received a parcel from parents. they sent me two jackets. From the phone mom said she doesnt like one of them. It's the F1 Ferarri jacket - 'too red', too flowerish. She said dad claimed i will like it. (he's the one who bought the jacket)
Well, i thought.. mayb my dad knows me well? he would surprise me? or as usual.. just to cover his silly taste on shirts?
So.... i opened the parcel. oh no.... i cant accept it. it does not make me look smart.. size too big, not practical.. i laughed.. lol and i sent him a message: Chiam is disappointed on his dad's taste..

lol..

I lost my student travel card again. So unpredictable! i went tesco by bus (i used the card) to pick up a friend of mine. and when i wanted to come back, i realised the card was not with me. Within 30 minutes, lost...

So, I thought like last time, i would find it back in few days. This time i'm smart, i write down name (so they can tell me on facebook) and email (so they can email me). So, I should find it back easier compared ot last time. So unpredicatable.. coz i still haven't find it back. and i've spent quite a lot on transport these few days.

One more surprising thing is my housemate went to london - now i'm usnig his bike  :) :) yes! no need to pay for bus!! hahahaha!!!!! 
oh.. i din realise my another housemate drive MerC.. =.=  just found out today.

Ok, what i want to say is, the fat black jacket can be used while i cycle to tahan extreme cold wind, and red Ferarri  jacket can be used as safety jacket on a bike now because it's bright! because all my jacket is black! dangerous! haha..



1 comment:

  1. yer....like 'na pek'...blek>< especially your pantiesssssssss ++

    ReplyDelete